How to get a girl to like you is something a lot of guys want to know. Have you ever had a girl whom you really liked and you just wished you knew how to get her to like you?
This is a common scenario for many guys. I will give you 5 tips that will help you in knowing how to get a girl to like you.
How to Get a Girl to Like You – 5 Simple Tips
There’s no definite guide on how to get a girl to like you, given the fact that every girl is different from the other. However, there are some basic rules that you need to remember when you’re trying to win the heart of your dream girl. If you are serious to get yourself out of your single life and ready to jump into a relationship, read on.
How to Get a Girl to Like You Tip 1 – You can’t make a girl like you
This is where some guys go wrong. They think that they can MAKE a girl like them. If this were true, there wouldn’t be any guys asking the question of how to get a girl to like you!
In other words, any guy would be able to get any girl he wants just like that. Some guys think that there must be some sort of ‘magical power’ that can make someone like you. They think that the longer they keep ‘chasing’ after a girl, the better their odds of getting her to like him.
They think they can keep ‘chasing’ after any girl they want and somehow ‘magically’ make her like him, irrespective of his personality and qualities. You cannot make a girl like you. What you can do is develop qualities that girls find ‘attractive’ in a guy. In other words, you can attracther to you by becoming an ‘attractive’ person. However, this is not the same thing as ‘making’ a girl like you.
If you do not have the qualities that the girl you like finds attractive, then she will not be attracted to you no matter how long you keep ‘chasing’ after her!
How to Get a Girl to Like You Tip 2 – Confidence
One of the qualities that girls find ‘attractive’ in a guy is confidence. If you are shy and do not have confidence you will probably struggle to figure out how to get a girl to like you. By and large, girls don’t tend to be attracted to guys who are not confident. Think about the so-called ‘bad boys’ that girls seem almost magnetically attracted to. The ‘bad boys’ are full of confidence.
If you lack confidence, one tip to help you start developing confidence is to stop talking negatively about yourself and putting yourself down.
How to Get a Girl to Like You Tip 3 – Exciting to be around
Another quality that attracts girls is a guy who is fun and exciting to be around. If you want to know how to get a girl to like you, then make sure she does not find you boring. Again, think about the ‘bad boys’. They are anything but boring. They are thrilling and exciting to be around. It is not necessary for you to jump out of airplanes to be fun! One tip to help you to become more fun is to step out of your ‘comfort zone’ from time to time.
For example, try out a new sport or game that you have always wanted to try, or enroll in a dance class if you have always wanted to improve your dancing skills.
How to Get a Girl to Like You Tip 4 – Playfully tease her
Start becoming more comfortable with flirting with girls and playfully teasing her. Some guys, especially the shy guys, are afraid to flirt with girls. The so-called ‘nice guys’ have trouble with flirting with girls and playfully teasing them. Playfully tease her in conversation so that she will be excited to be around you.
How to Get a Girl to Like You Tip 5 – Take care of your physical appearance and look good
How to get a girl to like you can sometimes be as simple as improving your ‘looks’. You don’t have to be a handsome Hollywood male celebrity to get a girl to like you. However improve the areas of your looks that are within your control. For example, if you dress like a slob then you may find it difficult to get girls to like you. Groom yourself well and do your best to look your best..
Now after we went through 5 simple tips on how to get a girl to like you, it’s time that we go a little bit deeper and show you some basic rules to follow if you want to succeed.
How to Get a Girl to Like You – 5 Rules to Follow
Rule 1 – Get a Life
This specifically applies to boys who normally fall into the “friends” category. You need to get a life of your own – outside of the friendship that you have with the girl. In short, you can’t join a particular school or work activity only because she would be there too. Show the girl that you have interests and passion of your own, and that you’re going for them with or without her.
While there are girls who enjoy having you around most of the time, it’s important for them to see that you actually know how to divert your attention to other things apart from her own interest. Don’t be that “clingy friend” that she’ll want to get rid of sooner or later.
Rule 2 – Girls Sometimes Love to Do the Chase
If you think that girls want to be pursued all the time, then you’re wrong! Sometime you have to put up a challenge to get them interested in you. Don’t be the “ever-available-friend” kind of guy that she can easily call whenever she needs to talk or be with someone. Going back to rule #1, get a life of your own!
Rule 3 – Impress Her
Do a research and find out what impresses her the most and go out of your way to do it for her. Say for example you know that she loves basketball – perhaps you could join the school basketball team and show her your moves sometime. However, be careful with this part as you don’t want to look stupid in front of her and her friends. So make sure that you only do things that you’re certain you can actually do.
Rule 4 – Don’t be scared to touch once in a while
Girls love to be with boys who are passionate and sweet in their gestures. You may think that it’s foul to touch girls when you’re not yet officially dating her, but there could be some exceptions to this. A simple pat on the back, or a touch on the shoulders could be ok (as long as she doesn’t tell you to stop touching her) and can likewise give you points for physical contact. And have you ever heard about that “electric current” that girls feel when boys touch them – it’s true, they really do feel it!
Rule 5 – Learn how to express what you feel
A lot of boys read a lot of guides and ebooks about how to get a girl but still end up being the “great friend”. Why is this so? Perhaps you should try putting your thoughts into words sometimes. Seriously, no matter how great the attraction methods you use are if you don’t speak of what you feel; girls will never fall for it. You see, girls tend to believe what they hear, rather than what they see (keep this in mind!).
How To Get A Girl To Like You: The Greatest Lessons To Remember!
- Be different to every other guy. We’re all unique, so use your own special talents to be interesting to women. For you it may be humor, for some it may be intelligence! Be the same, and you will be rejected like the rest of them.
- Women WANT to be approached by the RIGHT kind of MAN! They literally spend HOURS making themselves up to be presentable so men will approach them. They do not want to waste their time on little boys. Women look for men who are confident in themselves. This means when you approach her, put on strong body language (which women read very well subconsciously), use a deep, confident, masculine voice.
- It does not matter what you say really! It is THE WAY YOU SAY IT and present it that is important! Even BAD pick-up lines can work if you present them right! Practice on EVERY woman! It is no good just trying it out on the women you want to win over, because you’ll be nervous. By practicing on ALL girls, you start to learn what works and what does not so you’ll be ready when the time comes that you want to get it right!
- Learn to get rejected and do not take it personally. There are many reasons why a woman might reject you, and it is not necessarily because of something you said or did! Get over it, brush it off, learn from it and adopt the mental attitude of “NEXT”! Getting rejected actually makes you stronger if you do not take it to heart. Try this. Get rejected on purpose! It’ll take the pressure off you and you’ll probably get the result you really want! It is happened to me! Make up scenarios of running into women in different situations and work out how you’d react and also reflect on success and rejection and how you’ll improve it next time. I’ve a book that I write down something she might say and how I will respond to it in a funny way! Also things I’ll say to open a conversation in different situations. I go over my book every now and then to keep my brain fresh and I’m constantly updating it with new material. Have one killer opener line ready that you can use universally in any situation!
- HAVE FUN! Make it your goal to make her day. Not to get a date or her phone number. Learn to become funny. Humor used the correct way is very powerful on women! It demonstrates intelligence and confidence because it’s a risk to be funny when it might cause rejection, but get it right, and you are in! Practice, practice, practice on EVERYONE! Treat her like she is you are little bratty sister.
- Playfully tease her! Girls LOVE this! Talk to her like a friend, and you will be just that… Only a friend! Remember women are different to men. You have to be patient. The BEST way to turn up a woman’s fascination in you is to take 2 steps forward, then one step back. For example, you’ve progressed to the stage of holding her. Now do not hold her for a while. Then hold her again but take it a step further. Do not rush a woman regardless of how well you think it is going. Men are like switches, but girls are like volume knobs. They need to be dialled up slowly! Learn to say ‘no’ A LOT! I do not mean be a jerk about it, but the word ‘no’ is very powerful. If she asks to sit at a certain seat, tell her no, let’s sit over here. It shows that you’re confident in yourself and have a grounded personality. Something women are always subconsciously testing for in a man!
I hope these tips and rules on how to get a girl to like you will help you when you want to attract the girls you desire.